Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bali - 17 - 20/04/14

It's becoming a regular annual event where I'll go on a solo trip.

This solo trip has been rather last min. Almost forgot about the tickets till 2-3 wks prior. Glad it materialized. A pity that none of my peeps could join me on it. There and again, it's such a last min event and no wonder no one could make it.

I've learnt a few things about myself...

1. Boredom
I have grown out of some interests. Lol being at a club a few years back and now, the feeling is so much different. I must say the virgin visit back then was way more eventful and memorable than my recent visits - yup, plural was intended...

2. Courage 
I still have some little courage left in trying and visiting new things and places even though it means going to some places super remote and pretty much being the only foreigner around...

3. Love 
Yes, I've reaffirmed my love for beaching. I totally enjoy rotting my life away at the beach; read, sleep, eat... Listening to the sounds of waves crashing at the beach is very therapeutic and almost invigorating for me...

4. Company
Ya, it does sting on me every now and then when I'm dining alone at the bar/restaurant by the beach where there's dozen of couples all around me... If only I have someone to share those moments with me. Interestingly, I could actually picture someone being there with me. And I have a name to that person...

5. Bike
Need to learn how to ride a bike. It doesn't help that my last attempt almost ended me at the bottom of the cliff. In any case, I shd really learn how to ride a bike is so much more convenient than my bus 11 especially considering it's pretty much a cheap alternative in most of the countries that I visit.

Don't really have much pictures to share...
Just a few random ones:


Oh ya, before I forget, I love potato head beach club! You should visit it if you visit Bali.

No comments: