Saturday, August 30, 2014

recently...

Been away for reservist for the past 2 weeks past. Quite a good break from work although there were some minor issues here and there during my absence.

Dread going back to work on the coming Monday... Does set me thinking why I am in such a state of mind when it comes to work.

In an case, I survived a year at my current job, as at 23 August. I do wonder how things would have been if I had stayed on at my previous one.

Pretty restless lately especially after learning that my TV is down with no channels to watch and I have to resort to watching shows online, mainly Thai movies. Don't ask me why the sudden interest in Thai shows. Haha..

I'm going to pick up some another language for the fun of it.

Will see how far I can go. Hopefully its not going to be like my last experience.


No comments: