Saturday, October 17, 2015

London London

It's 10:43am, London time, as I'm typing this entry.
 
I just settled down to have a cup of filter coffee at Starbucks after bidding good bye to my fellow travel mates.

Just soaking in and chilling, enjoying the cold breeze and weather and most of all, "window shopping" the many people walking past me... (I can't helping noticing this guy in his trainer, looking at me. Or should I say... staring?)

In case you are wondering, this is my current view:

Past few days have been nothing short of great food, great sights and adventures. Yes, adventures! From the long haul flight with Baby Oscar (aka Atomic bomb), to waking up to my daily rituals of bathing him and keeping him company while the whole house gets ready to head out. Every aspect is an adventure of its owN! (I took a glance at that same guy again and caught him stealing glances of me again... Is there something on my mouth?!)

Anyway, got a text from my Airbnb lady. She's going to be late so I have to wait for another half hour. Geeez... I would like to use the wash room now. 

Back to my entry, think I'm gonna miss my travel peeps a lot Coz with them, I never had to worry about where to go or what to eat as they are everything planned out. Haha I'm a lazy travel mate. Lol


I probably will miss the little AB the most. Haha he is the closest I ever get to parenthood hahaha



(Hym... The same guy is now seated opposite me. FYI, he left for a while and now returned to Starbucks to sit opposite me in the outdoor area. Yes, he is still looking.)

Time check... 11:16am... Another 15 mins to go. I am in dire need to pee!

I have planned some activities for the remaining days. Will try to follow through but even if it doesn't, it's fine. Just wanna take it easy and chill...

Ok, I should probably make my way to my new home for the next few days. My next adventures or misadventures await. Lol

In case you are wondering, the guy in the trainer has left. But before he left he walked twds me and...

No comments: