Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*S*T*A*R*S* ... 22/10/08



Saw these stars when I was lunching over at SDE. Seems to have dropped from a poster where there are many others. Tried to fix it back but clearly I failed. So, I decided to keep them for myself...

Had a day at IMRE today, doing my FYP. Was assigned to do some stress calculations but I think I did a terrible job as the readings are so off! Haiz... I guess I better turn to the Phd for help. ANyway, I realized that most of the people in R n D are foreigners, especially from China. Hym...

I have been trying to solve this online problem for a few days. Got so pissed with it that I emailed the Prof. Seems like the Prof had given us some wrong constants to calculate but after trying the new one, I SILL can't get it solved. For your infor, I did the question about 7 times already. I wanna solve it ASAP before the deadline on Thursday.

So much seems to be happening this week; just received a sms that my dental is this Thursday at 8am. Yup! 8am!

Got some casual remarks from someone I barely know for er... an hour? "Engineers are mostly cheeee na... Are you faking an accent?" Haha... Seems like I'm a good faker.

I'm seeing stars in my head already...
********************************************************************

No comments: