Saturday, October 18, 2008

Prima Tower, the revolving restaurant... 18/10/08


Yes, I can finally say that I have been to the revolving restaurant at Harbor Front. It really does live up to its name; the restaurant does revolves by itself!

Had quite a hectic day traveling between Aljunied and SPH. Oh! I have just collected the CD which I won from 91.3fm. Glad to have that settled. =)

Veron got a new phone too; very cool Japanese phone with a BIG screen! I thought the price was alittle too steep but there and again, mine was much more expensive! Haha... As long as she is happy, that's what matters. 
Decided to fetch my Mum back from work as I was along the way. Felt a little guilty to make her wait for sometime before  I managed to navigate myself there, through the peak hour jam.

Being the 二十四孝儿子, came at a little price as Veron and I little late for our dinner appointment but we tried our best. The traffic  was a real killer. ANyway, we finally reached out destination at 7:10pm. The restaurant is located on the 10th floor and the lift up to that floor reminded me of my visit to Taipei 101. 

We were clearly famished as we ordered our food the very first thing we sat down on our seats. As you would have gathered by now, we ordered quite a number of dishes - Peking Duck, Shredded scallops with fish and egg white aka Sai Pang Xie, Baby Gai Lan, "some" fish...

If there's only one word to describe the dishes, it would be "ambrosial". Everyone one of them was savory, just has they have advertised. My only comment, the Sai Pang Xie was too thick - too much crab meat and scallop. Haha... The heavenly concoction of scallop and crabmeat was simply irresistible...

And, Prima does offer exemplary service. We were treated like kings and queens! They surely deserved two thumbs-up for their display of professionalism and attention paid to customers' dining experience - poor Veron was feeling unwell and one of the staff took the initiative to offer her a cup of warm water. =)

Oh! As I was saying, due to Veron's sudden stomach upset, Mich and I had to finish most of the food that you see in the picture. Well, blessing in disguise!? Haha... It was way too much for the both of us! Still, we did a pretty good job in finishing most of them.

In summary, I had a wonderful dinner; perfect ambience, company and food. If you have a big pay check or simply wanna indulge in a moment of splurging, I would highly recommend Prima Tower, the revolving restaurant.



Once again, a million thanx to Michelle!!

After our much anticipated dinner, we went on for a show at Vivo. I love the show especially the suspense and all the actions packed within the 2 hours screening time. Guess it's going to be a while for now...

"Impromptu" Mj session at Veron's was er... "impromptu". I really wanna stop Mj-ing! Haha... I will try!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah! Had a chat with the folks as we were cruising down CTE to AMK in Mich's Blackie. Somehow, the topic felt a little close to my heart. I can't say I totally understand what's happening but I can definitely draw some connections here and there. Like I have mentioned, a lot of times it is "those" very people who start to tittle-tattle that get those involved individuals to start thinking "differently" to result in nothing but their relationships to be sour... Just look around and see how many have suffered as a result...

We will have different and opposing views when it comes to such issue.

For now, "vroom vroom"...

No comments: